አንዃን ደህና መጡ
Ye oso move
أهلا و سهلا
The Organization strives to create opportunities for access and full participation of members of the African community in all aspects of society including economic, social, cultural and educational endeavors and contribute to the holistic development and wellness of the African individual, family and community. Essentially, our motto is prosperity through hard work and cooperation.
Africa Centre Case Study
Click here to read/download the African Centre Case Study Report
JOB POSTING – ROTARY EARLY LEARNING PROGRAM MANAGER
The Council for African Canadians in Alberta (CAAC) is a non-profit, non-political and non-religious organization that is dedicated to helping members live out motto – Prosperity through hard work and cooperation.
We are seeking a Program Manager who will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day program activities. This is a full – time position and you will be required to work 40 hours per week.
· Management of early childhood, youth, active living and literacy programs
· Recruitment, supervision and development of staff and volunteers
· Budget oversight and reporting
· Networking in community and non-profit sectors
· Teamwork with other Africa Centre programs
Program Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in field of Human Services or Education
- Eligibility for Level 3 certification in child care would be an asset
- Leadership or management experience would be an asset
- Experience working with people from diverse cultures
- Criminal Record and Child Intervention Checks required
- First Aid, Crisis Intervention & Suicide Awareness Training required within 6 months of hiring
- Use of Microsoft Office software
- Driver’s license
To apply, please submit an electronic cover letter and résumé by 11:59 p.m. August 30th, 2015 to Tesfaye Ayalew at the following address: email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your interest however only successful candidates will be contacted.